Happy Sunday! Here’s what’s been going on in my life the last week or two in Instagram photo recap form:
1. Found my old sewing machine from high school. I’m currently relearning how to use it and we’re making a DIY hockey jersey for Mike.
2. Mike looking especially cute on our early Valentine’s Day date!
3. A small waterfall we found while jogging at a trail by our apartment.
4. My blog post about the Columbus Blue Jackets Social Suite was a hit! (*editor’s note: ignore the old Twitter username!)
1. I bought myself a bit of a Valentine’s Day present 😉 #cameraswag
2. The most amazing cupcakes I’ve ever had! One of the ladies I work with made them for Valentine’s Day and I had to splurge.
3. My cute new cardigan and a “before” shot of my hair.
4. After! I got rid of the blonde highlights/ombre look I had going on. I have to say I’m very happy with the spontaneous decision!
How has your week been? What do you like to do on Sundays – be productive or just relax?
Today is a combination of doing productive things and relaxing – helping my mom organize her house, working on sewing Mike’s DIY jersey, and I’ve got a few little craft projects of my own that I want to work on 🙂