I figured a relaxing Friday night in calls for a random post where I tell you random things about me!
If you haven’t figured it out yet… I’m kind of weird. And apparently I’m hipster Miley cuz I stuck my tongue out before it was “cool” to do so… hahaha. I was really into my DSLR camera after I got it in college, but never really had anyone to photograph so… yeah there’s a lot of weird pictures of me on my computer. Fast forward a few years and here I am taking pictures of myself anyways for this blog. HA! I guess it was good practice.
Okay, on to the random fun facts…
- In high school, I dyed my hair blonde for the first time:
- Since we’re talking about hair colors, I also dyed my hair red twice during college:
- I grew up in Virginia Beach, VA before moving to Northeast Ohio around when I was 10.
- I grew up in a Navy family; my grandpa & both of my parents were in the Navy, and my cousin is currently stationed near my hometown! (See above)
- I tried colored contacts once (back when those were a big thing):
- I took a couple of photography classes in my high school & early college years:
So I hope you didn’t mind learning some completely pointless & random facts about me… and seeing awkward pictures of me in high school & being an idiot 😛
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Your turn: Share 1 fact about you!