Valentine’s Day is right around the corner… have you secured your plans yet?
Here are a few events happening that you might like:
- Friday, February 14th – Saturday, February 15th at 5PM
- Friday, February 14th – Saturday, February 15th
- February 8th – February 14th, 2014
Valentine’s Day Pink the Rink — The Rink at Wade Oval
- Friday, February 14 from 3pm to 9pm.
- Bring your sweetie to The Rink at Wade Oval for a romantic skate on pink ice!
- Friday, February 14th – 6:00pm-9:00pm
If you’re looking to venture out a little further away from CLE, check out this event:
Also, I don’t know about you but I am so excited to finally get to attend the Brite Winter festival here in CLE! I can’t wait to see The Lighthouse and The Whaler as well as Signals Midwest & all the other activities and events that will be going on! 🙂
Brite Winter is an outdoor, winter art and music festival in Cleveland, Ohio. The festival is a free event which is all about having fun and celebrating winter, rather than tolerating it. The fifth annual Brite Winter Festival continues to flourish in the Ohio City’s Market District by lighting up all of its awesomeness. The addition of new musicians, artists, sponsors, and partners will help create the best Brite Winter yet. Expect more music, art, games, and activities than ever before.