**Happy 50th blog post!**
I mentioned in my last post how busy July is going to be – once you see this list, you’ll understand why it’s going to be a whirlwind (of fun!)…
Tonight: Fireworks with mom, B, & B’s mom in Brunswick. Enjoying not having to go to bed early.
Tomorrow: Happy 4th! I’ll be relaxing all day with my mom, having a cookout, and maybe seeing a movie.
Friday: Mom & I snagged tickets to see Book of Mormon! So stoked.
Saturday/Sunday: Heading to the Toledo area to visit family (my grandparents are coming up from South Carolina!) Mike also comes home on Sunday! Hooray!
Other events in the next couple of weeks:
- A trip to Pittsburgh for the zoo & a baseball game with friends
- Akron Art Museum’s Downtown@Dusk
- Fun. & Tegan and Sara concert in Columbus
- Country Mega Ticket – Toby Keith (I hope there’s other good people with him, not sure if I’m a Toby Keith fan or not – haha!)
- My first 5k (Dirty Girl Mud Run) – there’s still time to join my team! 🙂
- Hopefully going to Luau on the Lake (crossing my fingers that I win tickets from one of the many giveaways going on – haha)
- 2 events that Maria from The Style Letters is hosting
- Maybe checking out Taste of Tremont?
- Jingle in July – a Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis Kickoff Event to benefit the Arthritis Foundation
- Family Fun Day at work
It’s going to be a busy, crazy, & most of all FUN month! I hope everyone has a great 4th of July holiday!