I’ve been wanting to create this list for a while and I finally finished it!
I am turning 25 on September 25th, which is also my Golden Birthday.
Pretty sweet, right?
I’ll hopefully be documenting these on here as they happen, and I’ve also created a page to keep track of my progress. (I’m also working on a “Life List” and a “CLE Bucket List” so stay tuned for those!)
So without further ado:
To commemorate this occasion, here are 25 things I hope to accomplish before my birthday:
- Complete a 10K
- Do at least 1 more 5K
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been
- Learn a new hobby or skill
- Put at least $25 per paycheck into my savings account
- Try something new / do something I’ve never done before
- Try something I would normally never do (get out of my comfort zone)
- Lose 15-20 pounds
- Spend more time outdoors this spring/summer/fall
- Use my DSLR camera more (and get better with it)
- Do a “Random Act of Kindness”
- Read at least 5 books
- Make a new friend
- Take a class of some kind (graphic design, photography, cooking, etc)
- Visit the Terminal Tower Observation Deck
- Go to a concert
- Go on a vacation
- Go geocaching
- Go camping
- Create my own wine (Your Wine Cellar in Strongsville, perhaps?)
- Go to Mount Washington in Pittsburgh
- Go off the grid for an entire weekend (disconnect from technology)
- Do a wine tasting
- Get a library card
- (Extra) – Get another tattoo
- (Extra) – Write a handwritten letter to someone
- (Extra) – Do a Pinterest DIY project
Considering I only have a little over 6 months, I don’t necessarily expect to accomplish all of these, but it’ll be fun to try to do as many as I can!
Have you ever made a list like this? What were your items?
Do you have any suggestions for other things I could add to mine?